20090118, 10:55 PM
School's a bitch.
I've finally come to the definite realization that this strike happening is fucking up my entire school year, not to mention a job that I could have had lined up for me when school was over. Due to the fact that the government would not pull in and force a back to work legislation, I may perhaps be out of a job this summer which would have paid me a whopping 13.50/hour for doing absolutely nothing. I'd just like to thank the York Falculty and the Ontario Legislature for fucking with my entire year. I've been out of school now since November 6th, 2008. Last I checked, that's been approximately two and a half months...correct? When we get back into classes there will be a two week period, in which I am to cram for winter exams? Then 11 weeks of classes before another 2 weeks of exams? How does this benefit my being? You're cramming an extra 2 months supply of assignments, and readings into this period, which will make things extremely rushed, and will not allow me to put my all into my program. I have already paid...IN FULL, may I add, my tuition since the beginning on the winter term. We should have started our spring term as of January 6th, and you're fuckin with me! If the ratification is not voted 'yes' as of Tuesday. I swear I'm gonna go apeshits all up on the York Campus. I don't know how York is expecting me to pay for tuition fees next year, fees are rising...and now that I'll be stuck in school until atleast late May. I won't be able to pay off next year's tuition, resorting in loans I will have to take out. Those loans will be harder for me too, because my parents make enough money, PLUS there will be a ton of others stuck in the same predicament as me. YOU FUCKIN SLUMBAGS!

Labels: ,

posted by Cici @ 10:55 PM 1 comments

Information
Layout: paper rockstars
Browser: mozilla firefox
Screen: 1280X800

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


About
Hi there, I'm Cici. That's what people tend to call me anyway. I'm 20 years old, and have been statistically challenged practically all my life. Music is my passion. I wouldn't give up the ability to hear for anything in my life. I've practically lived my whole life in Toronto. This city is mine. I'm a sucker for shoes. Yes, Shoes! No, I do not have some sort of foot fetish. I just like purchasing shoes. Especially a good pair of sneakers or flats. I have made many mistakes in my life, but that's what helps me grow as a person. I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. This is me, the real me. My life is totally unscripted. This is a dose of reality. My reality. Welcome to my world.

Affiliates
Byron Derek Domi Dion Eddie Ellis Jamil Joe Krissy

FIND ME:Video Blogs on Viddler Videos on Youtube Plurk Twitter Recipe Blog
SOCIAL NETWORKING FORUMS:300sixty UniverCity

archive
Open Letter to Him
lawls.
Vblog 2
VBlog 1
A New Day...
So Much I Wanna Say
If I was published...
Scams
Dear You...
Celebrity Frenzy!


photography


What.The.Plurk?