20090202, 12:48 AM
Too Little...Too Late.
York University Students, Back To School Monday. But if you ask me it's too little, too late. I won't be able to pay for university on my own next year, nor will I have the ability to rely on OSAP because my parents make too much money. Where does that leave me? Asking parents to pay for tuition. HORRIBLE! WTF is wrong with these people?!? I'm honestly fed up. I could be making enough for tuition, books, cost of food, and going out....AND still have extra money left over if it wasn't for this retarded bullshit I swear!

Labels:

posted by Cici @ 12:48 AM 0 comments

Information
Layout: paper rockstars
Browser: mozilla firefox
Screen: 1280X800

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


About
Hi there, I'm Cici. That's what people tend to call me anyway. I'm 20 years old, and have been statistically challenged practically all my life. Music is my passion. I wouldn't give up the ability to hear for anything in my life. I've practically lived my whole life in Toronto. This city is mine. I'm a sucker for shoes. Yes, Shoes! No, I do not have some sort of foot fetish. I just like purchasing shoes. Especially a good pair of sneakers or flats. I have made many mistakes in my life, but that's what helps me grow as a person. I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. This is me, the real me. My life is totally unscripted. This is a dose of reality. My reality. Welcome to my world.

Affiliates
Byron Derek Domi Dion Eddie Ellis Jamil Joe Krissy

FIND ME:Video Blogs on Viddler Videos on Youtube Plurk Twitter Recipe Blog
SOCIAL NETWORKING FORUMS:300sixty UniverCity

archive
Yes...We...Can!!!
Things I've learned from my boys.
Deceit.
School's a bitch.
Open Letter to Him
lawls.
Vblog 2
VBlog 1
A New Day...
So Much I Wanna Say


photography


What.The.Plurk?