20090206, 11:53 PM
Being Sheena means...
1. You go to shows where you're constantly moving because you're afraid of getting run over. 2. You'll never have a set definition for disaster or anything even synomously related to the word because you're always getting into it. 3. You never believe you'll become a cat lady, however, you have 5 cats that adore you at home. 4. You have a new story to tell atleast once to twice a week. Usually it involves some sort of disasterous behaviour. 5. You get people sending you photos to your mobile device. 6. You recently joined the iPod revolution. 7. There isn't just one crazy moment that sticks out in your mind, because you always have so many of them. 8. You must watch disastrous movies just to say you've seen them. Even if your friend has told you it's absolutely horrendous. 9. Your mom doesn't look her age. 10. Most important of all... you have a friend like me who one day record a list of your disastrous behaviour in order to turn it into a sitcom. Which, will be absolutely hilarious.
posted by Cici @ 11:53 PM 0 comments

Information
Layout: paper rockstars
Browser: mozilla firefox
Screen: 1280X800

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


About
Hi there, I'm Cici. That's what people tend to call me anyway. I'm 20 years old, and have been statistically challenged practically all my life. Music is my passion. I wouldn't give up the ability to hear for anything in my life. I've practically lived my whole life in Toronto. This city is mine. I'm a sucker for shoes. Yes, Shoes! No, I do not have some sort of foot fetish. I just like purchasing shoes. Especially a good pair of sneakers or flats. I have made many mistakes in my life, but that's what helps me grow as a person. I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. This is me, the real me. My life is totally unscripted. This is a dose of reality. My reality. Welcome to my world.

Affiliates
Byron Derek Domi Dion Eddie Ellis Jamil Joe Krissy

FIND ME:Video Blogs on Viddler Videos on Youtube Plurk Twitter Recipe Blog
SOCIAL NETWORKING FORUMS:300sixty UniverCity

archive
Too Emotional...
Blocked off, Blocked out.
Too Little...Too Late.
Yes...We...Can!!!
Things I've learned from my boys.
Deceit.
School's a bitch.
Open Letter to Him
lawls.
Vblog 2


photography


What.The.Plurk?