20090405, 11:38 PM
Lessons Unlearned...
Wow...I just got some unsettling news, and I don't even know what to think of it. It's sad really, young ass hell...not even 16 and you've just thrown your life away as though it was nothing? ARE YOU SERIOUS? I watched you grow up...and now this is what you've done to your life. All I can do is wish you the best. I know your brother is caring for you, I know that he would help you out in any way that he could...but he won't be there for your whole entire life. He can't hold you hand and say "this is what you're doing wrong...this is what you need to change...this is how you can become a better person, this is how you can become a great dad". It's just not that easy, you're going to have to learn for yourself. You've made some difficult decisions in your life. You've got to turn it around. I won't say your life is over now, but it can be changed...you just gotta figure out how to do that on your own.
posted by Cici @ 11:38 PM 0 comments

Information
Layout: paper rockstars
Browser: mozilla firefox
Screen: 1280X800

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


About
Hi there, I'm Cici. That's what people tend to call me anyway. I'm 20 years old, and have been statistically challenged practically all my life. Music is my passion. I wouldn't give up the ability to hear for anything in my life. I've practically lived my whole life in Toronto. This city is mine. I'm a sucker for shoes. Yes, Shoes! No, I do not have some sort of foot fetish. I just like purchasing shoes. Especially a good pair of sneakers or flats. I have made many mistakes in my life, but that's what helps me grow as a person. I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. This is me, the real me. My life is totally unscripted. This is a dose of reality. My reality. Welcome to my world.

Affiliates
Byron Derek Domi Dion Eddie Ellis Jamil Joe Krissy

FIND ME:Video Blogs on Viddler Videos on Youtube Plurk Twitter Recipe Blog
SOCIAL NETWORKING FORUMS:300sixty UniverCity

archive
Dream.
He's Back...
I can't forget...
Red Velvet
No Happily Never After...
Being Sheena means...
Too Emotional...
Blocked off, Blocked out.
Too Little...Too Late.
Yes...We...Can!!!


photography


What.The.Plurk?