20090221, 12:25 AM
No Happily Never After...
"No, happily never after
That just ain't for me, because finally
I know I deserve better after all,
I'll never let another teardrop fall."
-- Pussycat Dolls, "Happy Never After"



This month has been a whirlwind, to say the least. I started going back to school after 12 weeks of my school's contract faculty, TAs and GAs going on strike. Love...let's just say it doesn't exist for me to say the least. The most loving and lasting impression this month has come from family, and friends who actually care. My Best Bud was there for me through it all, and I've got to thank him for that. USPS fucked up my gift for him as well. Family "issues" if you don't know about it...don't care to ask please because I'd rather not bring it up anymore. I'm just glad things are better. Tradgedies...thay came in multiples...I thought '09 was my year? I turn 21 this year, but it looks like instead of taking steps forward I've taken a trek back in the direction I was many years ago. It's not a good thing, and I sincerly don't like it...but I guess that's what's going to make me because I'm not about to let anything or ANYONE break me anymore.

In this past month I think I've learned more about myself than anyone would have ever guessed. I learned that love isn't all it's cracked up to be...or maybe it wasn't love but mere infatuation? who knows. relationships with friends...dont work out for me at all! When shit happens...it happens in multiples...now that I think about it...that's been true all my life. I leave myself vulnerable way too much, I think the walls have become thicker than cement brick that hold up an entire school structure.

Labels: , ,

posted by Cici @ 12:25 AM 0 comments

Information
Layout: paper rockstars
Browser: mozilla firefox
Screen: 1280X800

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


About
Hi there, I'm Cici. That's what people tend to call me anyway. I'm 20 years old, and have been statistically challenged practically all my life. Music is my passion. I wouldn't give up the ability to hear for anything in my life. I've practically lived my whole life in Toronto. This city is mine. I'm a sucker for shoes. Yes, Shoes! No, I do not have some sort of foot fetish. I just like purchasing shoes. Especially a good pair of sneakers or flats. I have made many mistakes in my life, but that's what helps me grow as a person. I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. This is me, the real me. My life is totally unscripted. This is a dose of reality. My reality. Welcome to my world.

Affiliates
Byron Derek Domi Dion Eddie Ellis Jamil Joe Krissy

FIND ME:Video Blogs on Viddler Videos on Youtube Plurk Twitter Recipe Blog
SOCIAL NETWORKING FORUMS:300sixty UniverCity

archive
Being Sheena means...
Too Emotional...
Blocked off, Blocked out.
Too Little...Too Late.
Yes...We...Can!!!
Things I've learned from my boys.
Deceit.
School's a bitch.
Open Letter to Him
lawls.


photography


What.The.Plurk?