20090414, 11:05 PM
Reminiscing the Past.
I miss my youth. I miss being too tough to care. I miss playing football with the guys, without someone thinking that I'm fucking with one of them. I miss all of that and more. I miss when my great-grandmother would give me orange Tic Tacs just because. She never used to eat them, she was a diabetic, but she'd always have Tic Tacs in her bag just for me, my brother, and my cousin. It was that love that I felt as a kid I feel I can never get back at this time and age. Things are different now, people expect you to grow up so fast in this world. I mean think about it...children are wanting to wear bras and they're not even developing yet...or they're already 10 and fully developed. I don't know, I mean I would give anything to be a kid again. I'd love to run in the grass without a care in the world, stay home and play video games for the rest of the week without having to think "this is how much money I'm wasting because I'm not going to class". The world is so different from this perspective. You actually start to see how the government school system doesn't help prepare you at all unless you had the right teachers who actually gave a fuck about you in school...like it wasn't actually just a job to them. They enjoyed it...they made sure their students would succeed in the end. In all my years in school, I think I can only think of 5 teachers who actually cared about my well being back then. It's kinda sad...
posted by Cici @ 11:05 PM 1 comments

Information
Layout: paper rockstars
Browser: mozilla firefox
Screen: 1280X800

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


About
Hi there, I'm Cici. That's what people tend to call me anyway. I'm 20 years old, and have been statistically challenged practically all my life. Music is my passion. I wouldn't give up the ability to hear for anything in my life. I've practically lived my whole life in Toronto. This city is mine. I'm a sucker for shoes. Yes, Shoes! No, I do not have some sort of foot fetish. I just like purchasing shoes. Especially a good pair of sneakers or flats. I have made many mistakes in my life, but that's what helps me grow as a person. I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. This is me, the real me. My life is totally unscripted. This is a dose of reality. My reality. Welcome to my world.

Affiliates
Byron Derek Domi Dion Eddie Ellis Jamil Joe Krissy

FIND ME:Video Blogs on Viddler Videos on Youtube Plurk Twitter Recipe Blog
SOCIAL NETWORKING FORUMS:300sixty UniverCity

archive
Lessons Unlearned...
Dream.
He's Back...
I can't forget...
Red Velvet
No Happily Never After...
Being Sheena means...
Too Emotional...
Blocked off, Blocked out.
Too Little...Too Late.


photography


What.The.Plurk?