20090513, 10:31 PM
Dear You
Dear You; I know you can’t really hear,
But what your momma called to tell me was the worst of my fears.
I didn’t ever think I would never hear from you again,
From the moment we met we were nothing but best of friends
She called and told me that she had some bad news,
Said I should sit because it was something about you.
I got scared; I didn’t even know what to think
A little girl who had a daddy and then lost him in a blink.
It’s so strange to me, that almost 2 years ago today,
Was same time that Tasha was walking away.
I can’t fathom the idea of the little one,
Finding out that Daddy had no where to run.
Your daughter, I’ll treat her like she’s mini me,
Make sure she grows up with love from an aunty.
With tears that have started to roll down my face,
I know that no one can ever take your place.
I wish your mom told me sooner so I coulda came out to N.C.
Being by your side is where a friend should be.
But your mom didn’t want me to worry, thought it’d be too much to bare,
But as one of your very best friends I knew all I could do was care.
It’s been years since you’ve moved, and we’ve been through so much
I remember everything about you, from your scent to your touch.
Acted like my big brother when I needed you the most,
Telling me not to cry over burnt toast.
I’ll forever love you TK, and that will always be true,
You’re forever a part of me, and I was blessed to have known you.


RIP Tyler King 1984 - 2009

Labels:

posted by Cici @ 10:31 PM 0 comments

Information
Layout: paper rockstars
Browser: mozilla firefox
Screen: 1280X800

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


About
Hi there, I'm Cici. That's what people tend to call me anyway. I'm 20 years old, and have been statistically challenged practically all my life. Music is my passion. I wouldn't give up the ability to hear for anything in my life. I've practically lived my whole life in Toronto. This city is mine. I'm a sucker for shoes. Yes, Shoes! No, I do not have some sort of foot fetish. I just like purchasing shoes. Especially a good pair of sneakers or flats. I have made many mistakes in my life, but that's what helps me grow as a person. I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. This is me, the real me. My life is totally unscripted. This is a dose of reality. My reality. Welcome to my world.

Affiliates
Byron Derek Domi Dion Eddie Ellis Jamil Joe Krissy

FIND ME:Video Blogs on Viddler Videos on Youtube Plurk Twitter Recipe Blog
SOCIAL NETWORKING FORUMS:300sixty UniverCity

archive
Invisible
Reminiscing the Past.
Lessons Unlearned...
Dream.
He's Back...
I can't forget...
Red Velvet
No Happily Never After...
Being Sheena means...
Too Emotional...


photography


What.The.Plurk?